Friday, March 11, 2016

Real Talk

Now we all know about the election this year right? Of course you do, why wouldn't you. If you didn't know then I pity you for being a nuisance to society. Anyway we know our soon to be runner ups, we have Donald Trump on one corner and.......... HILLARY CLINTON on the other. I know we all "HATE" Donald Trump with a passion, who doesn't? I mean there are his supporters but forget about those reptilian humanoids, our focus is on Donald Trump today. Oh..... You don't want me to tell you my opinion on Mr. Donald? WELL TOO BAD, YOU CHOSE TO BE HERE AND YOU'RE GOING TO READ THIS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! Now before I continue my opinion, I must inform all of you of Trump's true identity..... Donald Trump......is (pause for dramatic suspense).... A banana peel. That's right Trump supporters, the savior you all know and love is nothing but a banana peel. Yes Trump is an idiot but nothing couldn't prepare us from what I just told you. Oh you don't believe me, then what about this picture huh?

Look at this photo, his face just says he's an old moldy banana peel. Now I know your what thinking "But there has to be more cold hard evidence of this.....THING". Let me tell you ladies and somewhat gentlemen, there is. Vegetables, that's right girls and partial boys. He also looks like someone who doesn't eat their veges. Now I know what your pretty mind is thinking "dude, all this Illuminati conspiracy evidence is just too much for my peasant computer". Well let me tell you, you're right. My already tainted mind cant comprehend all of this, that is why im ending my truth here. Now I KNOW what your still thinking "But you still haven't given us your fabulous opinion about this man". Well let me tell you, your right. This was all an elaborate distraction for me to hack your computer and steal all of your monopoly money from your account. You could say you've been swindled, but in  reality you just got......"TRUMPED"............ I was way into this than I intentionally planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment